I am a 23 year old artist currently living in Brooklyn, NY. I am currently a Social Media Designer for Vita Coco.
I graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology, where I pursued a double major in Visual Arts & Technology and Literature, and a minor in Marketing.
I’m continually being inspired by the people and world around me, and always interested in traveling and exploring new places. My hometown and childhood tend to be a large part of my work, growing up as a florists daughter at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains in Northern New York. My most recent muses have been the constant view of the New York skyline, the commuter life of New York and my occasional travels abroad.
My work primarily deals with video and photographic influences. There is a lot of experimentation as I learn new programs and technologies. Additionally, I love to be very hands on in my work in fine arts and installations. These two elements have pushed me to step outside of my own style comforts and explore other ways of doing things. I hope to convey energy, color, and elements of life lessons into my work, while being entertaining for my audience.
Vita Coco Coconut Water
June 2016 - Present
Junior Design Consultant
October 2016 - Present
Anthropologie 5th Avenue
November 2015 - May 2016
Visual Display Intern
Hoboken Girl Blog Intern
June 2015 - November 2015
- Contributing written articles and research to "Word on Washington Street," An update of the news and "new" trends, on Washington Street and in Hoboken as a whole
- Representing Hoboken Girl at events held by local businesses and vendors as an ambassador for Hoboken Girl to research and stay up-to-date on local happenings
- Photographing businesses along Washington Street, as well as other streets in Hoboken, for future use for blog articles
- Attending and helping run Hoboken Girl and City Girl Social hosted events by taking photographs, checking in guests, coordinating with participating vendors, and post-event clean up
- Contributing personal photographs that showed current trends to be used on the blog
May 2015 - October 2016
- Execute and enhance family portraits, as well as individual creative photo shoots
Guignard's Flowers, Lowville, NY
August 2008 - August 2012
Floral Designer / Sales Associate
- Aided in design and placement of decorations for weddings reception tents, aisles and altars
- Designed arrangements for sales in store and delivery
- Designed and executed in store displays
Student at Stevens Institute of Technology
Bachelor Degree of Arts in Visual Arts & Technology and Literature
Minor in Marketing
Glimpse has been a year long senior capstone project that has evolved and grown into an architectural experience and appreciation for the buildings of Hoboken. Using a system of photography and 3D modeling in Cinema 4D I replicated the eight Hoboken buildings in a hand-made digital sense. Combining the 3D models with the augmentation on the photograph, creating a movement between what is being seen and the conscious recognition of the buildings in their current locations.
Using track matting and precomping in Adobe Premire, created a video project that experimented with mirroring multiple videos to create the effect of a kaleidescope.
Market Research Project
Created a questionaire, collected data, and performed a focus group that studied whether the student body of Stevens felt the increase in enrollment this year effected their quality of education and overall campus life.
Illustrator based project that created a mock layout of two pages of a magazine. Illustrates design and layout skills as well as use of color and font. Compares two sets of large data and conveys them in a useful and relatable fashion.
Digital Imaging Final Project
Created five separate still lives of dinner table settings that captured the feeling and essence of five different films. Each image is meant to create an identification with the overall feel of the individual films.
A Red Balloon
A one minute long stop motion animation that takes the audience across a small adventure in the day of a red hot air balloon. Constructed majorly out of paper and pipe cleaners, and photographed with a DSLR camera.
Social Media Platforms
Adobe After Effects
Drawing Rendering / Contour / Sketches
Painting Acrylic / Tempera / Oil / Watercolor