Vita Coco Coconut Water
July 2017 - Present
Social Media Designer
- Create print and digital designs for all POS materials, sell sheets, digital banners, customer programs, coupons, in-store coolers and displays.
- Execute photoshoots, including pitching concepts, planning, art direction, and shooting, for all social media channels and products including Coconut Water, Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk , and Coco Community Coconut Water.
- Curate potential social media feeds.
- Video editing for social media, CSR, or other company needs.
- Plan, create and shoot stop motion videos for social media and brand education purposes.
- Design presentations, sales materials, infographics and data visualizations for sales presentations and decks.
Collaborate with various members of the Marketing team and external brands to find creative solutions for equal branding opportunities. Often creating signage for events held across the country.
- Assist with packaging designs and edits and creating 3D product, pallet and display renders using Cinema 4D and photoshop for both marketing and innovation teams. Printed small scale 3D prints for the office.
- Attend innovation brainstorms for POS and packaging designs.
Vita Coco Coconut Water
June 2016 - Present
Junior Design Consultant
Assisted the Art Director in print and digital design projects. Created social media proposal decks.
Created social media proposal decks and executed approved photoshoots and stop motion videos.
3D modeled Chrissy Tiegen’s snapchat-debuted coconut bikini and video edited for the production.
Worked with external agencies to finalize brand guidelines, new campaign concepts, and their functionality in our everyday design work.
October 2016 - Present
Anthropologie 5th Avenue
November 2015 - May 2016
Visual Display Intern
Hoboken Girl Blog Intern
June 2015 - November 2015
- Contributing written articles and research to "Word on Washington Street," An update of the news and "new" trends, on Washington Street and in Hoboken as a whole
- Representing Hoboken Girl at events held by local businesses and vendors as an ambassador for Hoboken Girl to research and stay up-to-date on local happenings
- Photographing businesses along Washington Street, as well as other streets in Hoboken, for future use for blog articles
- Attending and helping run Hoboken Girl and City Girl Social hosted events by taking photographs, checking in guests, coordinating with participating vendors, and post-event clean up
- Contributing personal photographs that showed current trends to be used on the blog
May 2015 - October 2016
- Execute and enhance family portraits, as well as individual creative photo shoots
Guignard's Flowers, Lowville, NY
August 2008 - August 2012
Floral Designer / Sales Associate
- Aided in design and placement of decorations for weddings reception tents, aisles and altars
- Designed arrangements for sales in store and delivery
- Designed and executed in store displays
Student at Stevens Institute of Technology
Bachelor Degree of Arts in Visual Arts & Technology and Literature
Minor in Marketing
Social Media Platforms
Adobe After Effects
Drawing Rendering / Contour / Sketches
Painting Acrylic / Tempera / Oil / Watercolor
Glimpse has been a year long senior capstone project that has evolved and grown into an architectural experience and appreciation for the buildings of Hoboken. Using a system of photography and 3D modeling in Cinema 4D I replicated the eight Hoboken buildings in a hand-made digital sense. Combining the 3D models with the augmentation on the photograph, creating a movement between what is being seen and the conscious recognition of the buildings in their current locations.
Using track matting and precomping in Adobe Premire, created a video project that experimented with mirroring multiple videos to create the effect of a kaleidescope.
Market Research Project
Created a questionaire, collected data, and performed a focus group that studied whether the student body of Stevens felt the increase in enrollment this year effected their quality of education and overall campus life.
Illustrator based project that created a mock layout of two pages of a magazine. Illustrates design and layout skills as well as use of color and font. Compares two sets of large data and conveys them in a useful and relatable fashion.
Digital Imaging Final Project
Created five separate still lives of dinner table settings that captured the feeling and essence of five different films. Each image is meant to create an identification with the overall feel of the individual films.
A Red Balloon
A one minute long stop motion animation that takes the audience across a small adventure in the day of a red hot air balloon. Constructed majorly out of paper and pipe cleaners, and photographed with a DSLR camera.
2D & 3D Design
Drawing I & II
Intro to Web Media for the Arts
Digital Imaging I
Modern Art History and Theory
History of Photography
History of American Film
Modern Culture: Literature and Film
Environmental Sustainability in History
Social Networks: A Marketing Perspective
Integrated Marketing Communications
Global Management Seminar
Marketing Strategy & Decision